Doom Metal Essentials – MIDI Pack
Or get the ALL THE MIDI PACKS for USD 110!
Thats a 40% discount!
- Includes 76 gloomy but powerful doom metal grooves, 8 intros or build ups for transitions and 12 rolls to make a killer doom metal track
- These grooves are slow, they are powerful and they are heavy
- You will love these grooves if you enjoy bands like Candlemass and Pallbearer
- All original midi grooves for your songs
- Grooves are played at a tempo of 70 BPM
- Super simple GM drum mapping. Contains text file with the full mapping for you to use with any VST
- Fully compatible with any DAW like Ableton, Cubase, Logic, Reaper, Protools, etc
- Fully compatible with any Drum VST like EZ Drummer, Superior Drummer, GGD etc
- Played by a real drummer so the grooves retain a real feel and don’t sound robotic
- Instantly add feel to your songs
Make sure to go through the walkthrough video below to know if this is the right fit for your writing style!
Midi Pack Walkthrough Video
Frequently Asked Questions
Drum Midi Packs are a set of grooves recorded by a real drummer on an e-kit. These packs usually follow a constant theme and are a great source for speeding up song writing.
There 3 main reasons:
- Programmed drums can end up sounding extremely robotic with a machine gun effect. All the Whack Studio midi packs have been played by a real drummer and retain the feel of a real drummer behind a kit
- Drum programming can take a huuuge amount of time. That time is better spent making more music instead of clicking individual hits with a mouse!
- If you are a guitarist, playing and getting highly creative on the guitar is your forte. Similarly, drumming is my strength. With these midi packs you can get a wide variety of grooves played with a lot of creativity.
First, an audio editing software (DAW) like Cubase, Ableton, etc and second, a Drum VST like EZDrummer, Superior Drummer, GGD or any other.
Yes, they are. The midi packs follow the common GM drum map and can be easily mapped to any drum sampler.
Once you download the midi pack and extract it you will find a text file which has all the mapping.
Once you extract zip file, you will find a folder of midi files. You can easily drag and drop the files into any DAW to use it.
Who Created This?
Hey there! I am Naman and welcome to Whack Studio! I am a session drummer and I have been playing rock and metal for over 15 years now!
I am very passionate about drumming and made these midi packs to be the perfect writing tool for musicians.
If have any questions you can just click on the contact button below and I will be more than happy to answer any queries you have!
- 100 % Royalty free MIDI files
- Can be used with any drum sample library
- This pack DOES NOT INCLUDE AUDIO LOOPS – It includes reference drum files so you can cycle through individual grooves quickly without setting up your VST instrument. These are raw tracks meant only for reference purposes
- MIDI files follow the GM drum map. All mappings included inside pack for easy setup
- Each groove is BPM labelled
Metal Drum Midi Tracks Right In Your Inbox.. for free!
Sign up and get the HQ Audio as well as Drum Midi for all my drum tracks for free. (Check out the tracks on the Youtube Channel)
How does it work?
I send you an email immediately with links to download all my drum tracks.
Then, I send you occasional emails about things I believe will be extremely useful for you!